Sunday, April 25, 2010

Color...

is all you will get in this little peek. You all know how much I love black and whites, but I can't hide all of these colorful Spring outfits, brand new green grass, and all these gorgeous baby blue eyes...it just wouldn't be right. This is my gorgeous cousin with her beautiful family. We had so much fun!!! We started in town but with one little girl that wants to run like the wind and one barely able to sit on his own (on concrete) that was not such a bright idea. So we headed to the country where we could be as loud and crazy as we wanted, and we were finished in no time. I know this party of 6 can't wait to see a little something from today so lets hop right to it shall we?!?! S&M I had a blast with you guys. I'll be in touch soon with the rest. Until then...Enjoy!!!






2 comments:

G K April 26, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Thanks for the Facebook response! I'm SO following your blog now! :)

Anonymous April 26, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

WOW!Anna these are so good,Stephanie has beautiful children.GREAT PIC'S. MOMMA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP