Monday, April 12, 2010

New family...

there is nothing in the world like becoming a mommy and daddy, and I am so, so honored to watch it all unfold. Just three very short weeks ago I was photographing this little princess in her mommy's perfect little baby bump...now at just one week old today she is even more precious than I expected. She grinned, and smirked and had the sweetest little whimpers. I think I remember mentioning that if you like bellies and babies as much as I do you better hold onto your hats, and well...you are about to see that I'm not kidding...this still is not the last. I should have about 4 more in the next few weeks, so get ready...there are more yet to come. On another note...There is a huge weekend ahead for us here at MaddieBug Photography. We will be photographing our first wedding this Saturday, so stay tuned to get a little peek of our big day. Until then I have a teensy weensy little peek for this new party of three...you have so, so many...I'll be in touch soon with more...Until then...Enjoy!!!





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP