Thursday, April 22, 2010

Babies...

babies, babies and more babies!!! And still more to come. I'm telling you, I am loving all these yummy, squishy bundles coming to visit me. I'm not going to know what to do when the mini baby boom is all over with. Then again, it will be Summertime and I'm sure I'll be on my toes with lots of new, pretty faces. For now though, lets get to this little tease for Mommy, Daddy, and Nana. This baby girl was just an angel. Slept just about the entire time and had the prettiest little lips and pinkest toes I have every seen. Just a doll baby!!! You can see for yourself here in just a minute. M&A, and Nana...there are lots, lots more where these came from. I'll be in touch soon with those. As always...Until then...Enjoy!!!





2 comments:

Mariah April 24, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Beautiful! She is the most adorable bundle of joy we're so happy for M & A!

Anonymous May 30, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

The most beautiful baby I've ever seen

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP