Sunday, April 18, 2010

The big day...

has finally come to pass. Just in case you haven't heard yet...yesterday was our first wedding. What an amazing experience. The bride, the groom, the weather, the flowers, the cake, etc...etc...etc. It was all perfect!!! We spent the entire day with this family and was made to feel at home by each and every one of them. Sweet, sweet people! The day went by so fast and before we knew it, it was already time to head out to the reception and party hardy. I could have stayed with them all night long but could not wait to get home and start sifting through all of our hard work. Bliss, Lance and everyone else...thank you so much for such an amazing day!!! You guys have hundreds and hundreds of memories that you will cherish a lifetime and I am so proud to be apart of it all. I have been admiring all of your pretty faces all day and have just about done myself in. So without any further ado, here is an insanely huge peek for you. I could not pick just a few faves so I'm posting them all. Enjoy!!!

















7 comments:

Zuzi April 19, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

oh so so beautiful!!

Zuzi April 19, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

so so beautiful!!

Coop April 19, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

OMG!!! How great these are.. I can't wait to see the rest. We had a blast with you, thanks for making it so much fun!!!
Tiffany

Lauren April 19, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Awesome work Anna :) you have captured some very beautiful moments :)I think my fav is them huging at the alter.

Lysandra Cook Photography April 20, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Beautiful! Wonderful job on your first wedding!

Patty April 21, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Lovely! I love all the details.

Zack April 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Wow, GREAT first job. Very impressed.

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP