Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love...

Just a little peeky peek from a fantastic and super, super fun engagement session yesterday. We went to quite a few new spots and tried a few new things. We even got invited into our old Junior High gymnasium and boy did that place bring back memories...it even smelled the same. Good times... I'm going to make this super quick because I promised a certain special little person that we could watch Alice in Wonderland while she fell asleep (not that we will ever make it to the end), but just real quick...Don't for one second think this is the last you will see these pretty faces...They will be right here again in just a couple of short months with a peek from their "BIG DAY" on the beach. C&S...love you guys!!! I had a blast yesterday! I cannot wait to hit up the sugary white sands of the Gulf with y'all. I'll be in touch soon with tons, and tons, and TONS of more pics...as always...Until then...Enjoy!!!





2 comments:

Unknown April 5, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

I LOVE THESE ANNA. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE OTHERS AND I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL JUNE. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY IT ENOUGH BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DO.

Anonymous April 7, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

BEAUTIFUL!!!!MADDIIE BUG'S NANA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP