Monday, May 10, 2010

Adorable...

so, so adorable...Is she not the sweetest little thing you have ever seen?!?! I met this little cutie 7 months ago when she was just a few days old. I love watching these little people grow up right in front of me and I especially love being a part of it all. I remember her being such an angel for me during her newborn session and she wasn't any different yesterday. I didn't think it could get any better, then her Daddy showed up for a few family shots and she just could not stop grinning. She is definitely a Daddy's girl, that's for sure. D&K...I'll be seeing you guys in just a few months so we can smash a cake. Here is a tiny little peek for you until the tons more you have are ready...Until then...Enjoy!!!





1 comments:

Joni May 10, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

These are great pictures of a beautiful little girl!!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP