Friday, February 26, 2010

Super, super...

quick is what this blog is going to be. I have got to get my tail in the bed and get ready for another busy weekend here at MaddieBug Photography. We have a had a huge week and aren't even close to being finished just yet. We've got one more new thing coming soon and I'm so, so excited about it, just wait...Sneak peeks will never be the same, and to finish our week off we've got a gorgeous senior, and a gorgeous mommy & daddy to be (very soon). So don't go to far y'all because I'll be right back here showing some more pretty faces before you know it. Now, about this session today...Oh goodness guys, OK, I had the most beautiful 11 year old, what, huh, yeah that's right, ELEVEN year old come to visit me on this gorgeous afternoon for a few pageant pics. This is usually the part where I tell you all about the session and how drop dead gorgeous she is but, I don't think I have to juice this up for her one bit. B...you know your gorgeous girl!!! This is just the tiniest little peek and believe me, you and your momma are going to have a hard, hard time picking which one to send in because it took me forever to decide on two for your little tease. I'll be in touch with you guys soon...Until then...Enjoy!!!



0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP