Monday, February 8, 2010

Cold and gloomy...

but who really notices (or minds) when you are working with a family this beautiful?!?! I have said this before, I know, and you will probably hear me say it 4,897 times more, but this is the cutest little boy EVER. I mean seriously, look at these huge, and I mean huge blue eyes. Just melts my heart!!! If he is already this gorgeous at 6 months...just imagine...Dads, you better be lockin' up your daughters. Of course when you have parents this pretty, what do you expect?!?! In honor of Valentine's Day I had to throw a little red in this session, which as you can see, this little man rocked it like a pro. Mommy and Daddy, I hope your little monkey feels much better in a few days and I'll be in touch before you know it with the rest, and you have lots. Until then...Enjoy!!!



0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP