Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A fresh, new..

Super fantabulous site is waiting for all of you to come on over and adore her. I have had this in the works for quite some time now...lots, and lots of late nights and frustrations. I did not think I would ever get it complete. Of course when it comes to my work I am a perfectionist so I had to make sure it was all completely perfect and I know I probably changed everything and rearranged at least 27 times. So, you know it's there. I cannot wait for you all to take the grand tour!!!!!! Same MaddieBug spot (www.maddiebug.com). Don't let me keep you! I'll see y'all soon with some more little peeks!

0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP