Monday, February 1, 2010

It's gonna be a bright, bright...

sun shiny day!!! Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous...was it not?!?! This is the first session I've had in the sunshine in a long, long time, and I had two big smiles to make it even brighter. I know I told you all that we would be making a big announcement today with a super cute pic to go with it but we'll have to hold off on this big reveal just a tad longer. Me and this chickiepoo go way, way back. We actually started in pre-school together and then became great friends my freshman year in high school (OK, OK...that was almost 15 years ago). I first met her sweet hubby right after they first met 10 years ago. Way before she even knew he was "the one." She moved away right after that and we haven't seen each other until this fabulous little session we had yesterday, so we had lots of catching up to do. That was not a problem...we had tons of time and lots of locations to visit. B&D, it was great seeing you both and catching up. Y'all are just too cute together. I know you are needing something to brighten your day, so lets get on with this fabulous little peek I've got for you!!! You have a ton more where these came from but you'll just have to be patient!!! I'll be in touch before you know it! Until then...Enjoy!!!




1 comments:

Jennifer Rose February 2, 2010 at 5:16 AM  

You two are beautiful! Great pictures :)

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP