Monday, February 22, 2010

Ready, set, GO...

And I'm off...Let's start this week with some super duper adorable faces why don't we?!?! These two kiddies were suppose to come visit with me last weekend, but with all the nasty weather we had, we decided to wait until yesterday, and oh my goodness, let me tell ya, we were glad we did. It was so, so gorgeous. We even broke out a blue jean mini skirt for girlfriend and all her cuteness. They wanted nothing much to do with my camera and me and definitely did not want to cuddle with each other and give hugs and sugars, but to your surprise Momma...guess what...we managed to get some of the cutest little shots ever. So, without any further ado, (because I must show you that I wasn't kidding about the cutest ever thing) here is a tiny little tease. I'll be in touch soon with lots more...Until then...Enjoy!!! As for all you other folks, don't go too, too far...I'll be back with 3 more peeks this week, along with something new that I CANNOT wait to share with you guys. See y'all soon!!!





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP