Monday, February 8, 2010

I big, fat, puffy heart...

these books!!! Hello again y'all! Just after posting the sneak peek earlier today I had a knock on the door and a man in a brown suit with a much anticipated package for me. This is for a client, but I had to have a quick little photo session to show this deliciousness off before I send it her way. This is my new fave product and I love, love, love 'em!!! This is an 8x8 custom designed coffee table book (now offered in 10x10 also). Completely unique with thick, hinged, lay flat pages (so none of the image is lost in the middle), optional text, and custom cover (comes standard with leather). Perfect as a gift or keepsake, and delivered in a Eco-friendly keepsake box. These are just one of the items on sale this month only. You don't want to miss out on this months perks. If you want one of these for yourself, contact me for details. See y'all soon!





4 comments:

Jolynn February 8, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

This is great! I love it.

Anonymous February 14, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Beautiful!! I LOVE your photography!! :)
Thanks for the mention of Happychickadee.com on your flickr page...so glad you did because now we discovered your gorgeous stuff :)
Happy Valentines!
Shari

Anna February 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Thanks so much! I love, love, love your site as well. I ran across it accidentally yesterday and just fell in love. I will be ordering when summer gets here. The swim suits are to die for.

Lysandra Cook Photography February 23, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

That is wonderful!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP