Saturday, November 28, 2009

Chunkin Munkin...

Hello, hello, hello!!! I hope you all had the most fantastic Thanksgiving ever and got lots of yummy things to eat. I, without a doubt had a pretty fabulous one myself and it's not quite over for me just yet. My family and I will be traveling about 2 hours North in the morning to visit with the rest of our family for Thanksgiving dinner there. So, I need to be headed to my comfy bed if I'm ever going to get up in time, but first...You all know I have to tell you about this TOTALLY AWESOME session I had with this AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS family. We started in the nursery, making our way to the family room floor where we rolled and giggled (and drooled a little, OK a lot but it's baby slobber, it's adorable right), then found ourselves at the most amazing (like beyond amazing) location ever, then back home to a bubble bath in the kitchen sink. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!! This little guy was such a good little model with baby fat rolls for days and days. You just wanna grab him and squeeze! I know Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see this teeny tiny little peek so I'm going to get on with the show. B&N you have so, so, so many more. I will be in touch soon with the rest. Until then...Enjoy!!!





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP