Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa came early...

this year to my neck of the woods. I spent the afternoon at my neighbor's home visiting with their gorgeous new baby girl! Born 9 days ago...Who could ask for a better gift than this?!?! What a little doll baby she was too. She got her tummy filled right after I got there and she was good to go. This was a super quick session but still, in the little time we spent together, we managed to get some super, super cute photos. I'm going to quickly get this peek done and over with because I'm going to try my best to have these all finished and ready for you guys to see tomorrow. Stacey thank you so much for giving me the pleasure and for giving me a new little model to come photograph every few months. I absolutely cannot wait to watch her grow and capture all of these precious moments for you. I love you guys and will be calling you probably before sunset tomorrow, but as always, until then...Enjoy!!!


0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP