Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beautiful...

and not a single one of these three people fall anything short of just that. I'm sure once you see this tiny, and I mean tiny little peek, you won't think any differently. This day has been planned for several, several months now and I have gone crazy waiting on it to get here. This was a very exciting day for MaddieBug Photography. This gorgeous couple is granting me the honor of photographing their "big day" this coming April, and it just so happens to be my first. So today was hopefully the start of a great and long relationship with this family. Also, just in case you did not see the blog from earlier this evening, we also drew the winner of the Christmas gift. Congrats again to The LaClair family. They have been given a session for 4 at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Now, the juicy stuff about today. They brought along their little boy, which just so happens to be the cutest ,big brown eyed little man I have ever laid my eyes on. He joined us for just a few quick snaps and then left us to finish up our fun filled afternoon, but only after finally giving me a big ROLL TIDE!!!! What a cutie patootie!!!! Let me just tell y'all, today I did things that I haven't ever done during a session before. I got to lay in the middle of the road (that's always fun right?!?!) and even did a wee bit of trespassing, kinda sorta, not really, but ran across a gorgeous yellow tree in someones front yard that I just had to use, so thank goodness for public sidewalks (and the tree that just happened to be in the background) ;). We had lots of fun...didn't we Lance??? He was not interested in picture taking at all, but you can't tell. They both did an amazing job, and made mine sooo super easy. Bliss, let me just tell you chick...This is not even close to the number of amazing pictures we got today, so just get ready, because you have lots more coming your way very soon!!! Until then...Enjoy!!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Let me just say one thing about this family amazing!!! These pictures are great and look a my little man Roll Tide Roll!!! You did an awesome job on these pictures can't wait to see the rest.
Tiff

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP