Sunday, November 22, 2009

11.22.09

Can you guys believe that Thanksgiving is just 4 days away?!?! That means that Christmas is just around the corner. I guess when you're having fun time sure does fly, and it will be 2010 before we even know it!!! But, before things start getting too crazy with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I managed to squeeze in just a couple more sessions. I had the pleasure of spending yesterday afternoon with yet another BIG family, and again at a very special, one of a kind (and beautiful, I might add) place. I had a very exciting session planned for today with a cute-n-chunky 6 month old little man in the comfort of his on home and the rain and gloominess just was not having it, so, you'll be meeting him later on in the week. I'm going to hop right to this teeny little peek because this girl has got lots, and lots, and lots.....of editing to do if I'm going to get finished in time to stuff myself with yummy turkey and dressing. As always...Mrs. Trisha, y'all have sooo many more on the way soon! Until then...Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!!


0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP