Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Colors...

I can remember when I was a little girl, my Momma would put my little brother and me in the car and we would ride down our little country road with the windows down just so we could hear the leaves crunching under the tires. Fall has been my favorite season since. What's not to love?!?! Perfect weather, tons of gorgeous colors, pumpkin carving, cute kiddos in adorable costumes, and lets not forget the one day of the year that it's OK to eat more than your body can handle and not feel guilty. Now...enough about this most blissful time of year and onto this sneak peek. This gorgeous family made my job hardly even seem like "real work" this afternoon. Little K, a whole 3 months old was just a little angel, and her big brother was a perfect tiny gentleman once he found out he could go slide once he was finished. Super duper big thank you to Mrs. Trisha for another adorable hat. You are just too, too sweet!!! I usually always try to post a few in color and black and white but I just could not make myself post any black and whites with all these gorgeous colors we had going on today. I cannot make Mommy & Daddy wait any longer so lets hop to it. Remember this is just a tiny peek. As always you have so many more to come very soon. Until then...Enjoy!!!





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP