Saturday, November 14, 2009

Short and sweet...

and that's how I have to keep it. I have got to hit the sack and get at least a few hours of shut eye if I'm going to make it through the super awesome day I have planned for tomorrow. But just quickly, a bit about the fab time I had this afternoon. This is 4 generations of super fun folks!!! I have known this family for almost 16 years now, and love each and every one of them. This seriously is the funnest family I know and the sweetest kiddos ever. Mel...love ya girl!!! OK...I promised I was keeping this short, and I am, but first...Make sure to check back in tomorrow night. I will be photographing my very 1st bride and groom's engagement session, and it's going to be a session to remember...You don't want to miss the sneak peek. For those of you who may have forgotten...my gorgeous bride is going to be drawing one very lucky person's name for my Christmas gift. If you have had a session with MaddieBug in 2009 you don't want to miss tomorrow's blog. That very lucky person could be you!!! I'll see y'all tomorrow night, and good luck to you all!!!!





1 comments:

Jennifer November 15, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

Love them, especially the last two!!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP