Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sweet Baby J...

...And I mean SWEET!!! He is so adorable I could just smother him in hugs and sugars. He smiled from the time he came in my door until the time he went out. Just the perfect little gentleman he was. We had a nice little 30 minute rest waiting for our light to return from the quick little thunderstorm and Baby J got a little power nap. We laid him into position and as soon as we did he woke up with a huge grin. What a ham!!! I had a super hard time picking just a few for this teeny tiny peek, and you all know me with my black and whites, but I posted this entire peek in color. I cannot resist his gorgeous baby blues. So here is just a tiny peek for Mommy and Daddy and Aunt Kim. As always you have oodles upon oodles more coming very soon. Enjoy!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous August 29, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Awwww.....he is a cutie and yes, his eyes are bluetiful!!!! T

Anonymous August 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

I am prejudiced because he is mine but these photos are so fabulous! Thanks, A for making this moments last in film. I cannot wait to see the rest of the proofs!

Jennifer September 1, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Very sweet indeed!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP