Sunday, August 16, 2009

8.16.09

I had a very handsome senior come visit me this afternoon...I mean seriously...can you say G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S?!?! A little birdy told me that he was not looking forward to being photographed today, but you could have fooled me, he did amazing! We literally flew through every location, and even got to have a little fun on the green (special thanks to the folks at Timber Ridge for letting us use their gorgeous golf course). Claudette held out just long enough for us this afternoon allowing us ample time to finish this awesome session, she even sent us a few nice breezes. As soon as I closed my car door after our last location it started to rain. Just in time!!! "T" you were awesome! I could not have asked for a more perfect candidate for my first senior guy!!! Sorry you had to miss out on the golf tournament this afternoon but hopefully after this peek you'll see it was all worth it. This is just little tease until the rest are ready. As always...you have soooo many more to come. Enjoy!!!






1 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Awesome photos! I am a little partial because he is my nephew but these are great!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP