Sunday, August 23, 2009

8.23.09

Oh my goodness!!! I don't know about y'all but the weather the last two days has spoiled me big time. What a perfect afternoon this was for a session. I had an adorable little birthday girl and her handsome big brother come to visit me. This is not the first time I've had the pleasure of photographing these two. They came to see me about this same time last year. Our last session was just a breeze and today was no different. We rolled in the grass, threw rocks in a creek (and got a little wet), and even had a little birthday cake (the perfect ending to a perfect session if you ask me). Here is just a little peek, and as always there are many more where these came from. L...I hope C got to play his PlayStation for being such a good little man. If he didn't you send him my way and we'll play. Enjoy!!!





3 comments:

Jennifer August 24, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

These made me smile! That first one is just too cute for words!

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO LOOK AT THESE PIC'S,AND THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!AND YOUR RIGHT THE KISS IS TOO CUTE,WHY DO I ALWAYS CRY!!!!
SIS I KNOW YOU ARE PROUD!!!! MY ANNA ANOTHER GREAT JOB!!!!

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

OH BY THE WAY I WANT A PICTURE SISTER!!!!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP