Sunday, August 2, 2009

8.2.09

So, so sorry for the wait on this. I returned home from meeting with you guys only to find we had no power, and did not have any until 7 o'clock this morning. So here I am, sleep deprived and running behind, but super excited for you to see these super cute shots we got. I could not have asked for a calmer, more adorable baby boy. I love 6 month olds!!! They are so curious about what's going on around them and giggle at any face you throw their way. This little guy was so happy and I am not kidding when I say that he did not cry, not one single time. Just a dream!!! I want to thank The Freeman's again for such a perfectly gorgeous location. Absolute perfection for this little guy. I have got to cut this one short to prepare for my afternoon with another beautiful family and another adorable 6 month old. Like always...this is just a tiny peek and there are tons more to come. Enjoy!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous August 6, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

OH MY GOSH! JUDY,JOANNA WHAT A PRECIOUS BABY!
I TOLD YOU JUDY I CRY EVERYTIME. THE SNEEK PEEK IS SO GOOD YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A TOUGH CHOICE OVER ALL THE REST,I'M SURE,ANNA YOU ARE SO TALENTED,I AM SO SO PROUD!!!!AWESOME!!!!! AGAIN
MOMMA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP