Sunday, August 2, 2009

8.2.09

Ok...this will probably be the biggest sneak peek in MaddieBug history. That's only because there are only a gazillion pictures to chose my favorites from and we had 2 seperate sessions today. We met earlier this afternoon at this gorgeous family's beautiful home and then again this evening for some outdoor fun, and we even got a little cozy in a flooded creek for some Mommy and Daddy only shots. I was chased out of the water by a mutant horse fly and I'm sure he swarmed all over me for a good minute and a half. It was not funny at the moment but it is now. I'm sure it was amusing. B thank you for being such a good sport...I know you were freezing. T you were awesome and I hope you cooked him a really good dinner for getting in the water for us. Little Miss P could not have been any cuter. She is an absolute doll!!! Even my Mom said so when we spoke tonight. I'm sure P gave her a cute little grin while she visited. Special thanks to Mimi for being such a huge help and thanks to all of you for making me feel so welcomed in your home. Let's hop to it...I know you guys cannot wait! I can't wait any longer either. Here is your huge but tiniest little peek. As always...you have MANY, MANY, MANY more to soon follow. Enjoy!!!









1 comments:

Anonymous August 6, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

WOW!these are so good,i love the one in the water,and the one with the baby in hat box,they are all so good,these will be a tough choice to make,great job ANNA!!!!!!YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!beautiful family!!!
MOMMA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP