Sunday, August 9, 2009

8.9.09

I had a super adorable senior come to visit me this afternoon, along with her bright green eyes, gorgeous red hair, and the most awesome pair of shoes I've ever seen. I knew when I saw them we were going to have fun, and that we did. We explored every corner of Talladega. We danced on an abandoned bridge, had a seat in my favorite alley, and finished off in the peace and quiet of the country. K...hope you got your Taco Bell, and I hope you guys had a safe drive back home. As always this is just a teeny peek. You have many, many more to follow soon. Enjoy!!!





3 comments:

Jennifer August 10, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Very easy to get lost in her eyes! Great shots!

Lauren August 10, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Gorgeous!! Love that 2nd one :)

Lauren August 10, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Gorgeous!! Love that second one :)

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP