Monday, May 24, 2010

Talladega Al Wedding Photographer

I am changing the way I do my sneak peeks....just a little. You will still get the main reason you come here...for the little peeks of course. I have a tendency of rambling on and on from time to time and all everyone really wants is to see the results. I visit other photog's blogs quite often and I too find myself not reading and skipping straight to the little peek. So what better time to start than now, right?!?! From now on you will get less of my rambling (unless of course I have some fabulous news to share) and you can get right to what you really visit the blog for. So starting now...

Michael and Lacey...I wish you both all of the happiness your little hearts can stand. It was a gorgeous day and you were both stunning!!! I'll be in touch soon with lots, lots more. Until then, here is a little tease for y'all and all your rockin' family and friends. Enjoy!!!














And here you have it ladies and gentlemen. The most awesome bride ever, ever, ever. We finished with our formals and all of our playing and she dove right in the pool...yes, dress and all. Lets just say I was about every kind of happy a girl can be.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!Anna you did it again!!Momma

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP