Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Squishy...

yummy, delicious newborn. Don't blink because you will miss this sneak peek. I'm going to make this super snappy because, weather permitting, I've got another little chunky monkey coming to see me tomorrow, and I've got to finish getting the studio all ready for her (and try to get a little sleep). This is the cutest, and I mean cutest little boy I think I have ever seen! He is absolutely gorgeous!!! He slept the entire time and was just a dream. Yum, yum, yum.... Mommy and Ya Ya...here is a quick little peeky peek for you. I'll be in touch real soon with the rest. Believe me...the wait is totally worth it. Until then...Enjoy!!!





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP