Friday, May 28, 2010

Talladega Al Photographer

TGIF!!! That means a busy two days for me. I've got a gorgeous mommy-to-be coming to see me and a beautiful little girl and her mommy to go have some fun with. Apparently we are having some problems with emails from the contact page of the website and I've missed lots of voice mails as well. Please, please forgive me if you have tried to contact us and have not received an immediate response. There is a contact page just at the top of the blog that has our direct email address. Please send me a direct email if you have not heard anything within 24 hours. If you still do not get a response please join our facebook page and comment there. I will surely get it there. Have a great weekend and a safe holiday. See you all very soon with a couple of peeks.

0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP