Sunday, March 28, 2010

Here's the Daddy...

that did not get to make it to our first session...So I went to visit with them yesterday so I could get some sweet Daddy & Son moments. Had a much needed laugh. Like a belly laugh, I could not catch me breath. I even had to sit my camera down. Black t'shirt=6 dollars, Black muslin backdrop = fifty dollars, Daddy getting tinkled on while letting his guard down to catch a fallen paci= priceless. Well, "H" family, I am so honored to be the one to take your first official family photo. I had so much fun with you guys yesterday. I'll be in touch soon with all these precious memories for you. Until then...spoil that precious little boy you've got and enjoy!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous April 7, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

ANNA YOU GET BETTER EVERY TIME THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL,I AM SPEECHLESS!SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!GORGEOUS!!!MOMMA,NANA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP