Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shower...

them with love...and lots and lots of goodies. Just a little teaser from a baby shower this afternoon. I got to see some old friends, meet a few new people and had an awesome time. Bryson Connor will be making his grand appearance very soon and I cannot wait to meet him. And so, I'm going to leave you guys with a little something from Bryson and your tiny little peek, then I'm headed for some much needed (and deserved) rest. I'll see y'all tomorrow night with another peek of a visit from an adorable 3 month old. Enjoy!!!

I'm really glad that you could come
to help surprise my mother.
Sit down, relax, enjoy yourselves
and chat with one another.

Sorry I can't be with you
to share in Mommy's shower,
but you see I'm very busy
because I'm growing more each hour.

Though I'm not here to thank you
for the special gift you brought
My family and I are grateful...
We appreciate the thought.

I'll be arriving shortly
I'm as happy as can be.
So after I've been home awhile
Please come visit me!




1 comments:

Unknown March 8, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

OMG ANNA~I LOVE THE PICTURES AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE POEM! IT WAS SO GOOD SEEING YOU YESTERDAY!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP