Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beautiful...

I know I've had this blog title before, but how can I help it with people this gorgeous?!?! I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on their new little monkey man in the upcoming weeks. With parents this pretty you can only imagine how precious he will be. I know I promised y'all a peek of a high school senior as well, but she had a tiny cheer leading accident, so you will be seeing her soon. Now, back to this little peek. J&K you guys are the sweetest couple ever and I feel completely honored to be a part of all this. You have so, so many sweet pics, it was super hard to pic just a few for your little tease. I will be seeing y'all as a family of three real soon...Until then...Enjoy!!!



0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP