Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yummy...

and there is just not a better word to describe all these squishy babies. I had the pleasure of photographing this little guy just 3 weeks ago in his mommy's tummy and at only 12 days young today, he's even more beautiful than I expected. Baby bumps and newborns just happen to be my two favorite things to photograph and if you enjoy 'em as much as I do, well, you better get ready because I've got lots more coming to visit with me over the next couple of months. Daddy was not able to make it today so you'll be getting another tiny little peek of this little man later in the week. Of course we still had to get a few pics just for him, so just for you Daddy, we got some Roll Tide action going on for ya. Kelli, y'all have a precious little boy there (not that I ever thought you would not), and again, I am honored to be a part of this very special time in your lives. I'll see you in a few days for round 2...Until then...Enjoy!!!




2 comments:

Sonya March 24, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

Kelly, He is so handsome!!!

Anonymous April 7, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

BEAUTIFUL!!!MOMMA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP