Monday, May 4, 2009

Well...every session to me is an awesome experience. I get to meet new people, and discover new places. But today's session...haha...definitely by far tops them all. Let me start out by expressing to you the best I can in words how beautiful this senior is. You see a girl for the first time and you think "she is so pretty.", then she speaks and you're around her for just a moment and that personality starts showing and it makes her even prettier. Like beyond pretty. This is that girl. I can just about guarantee you that this girl is best friends with everyone she meets. She is so bubbly and full of life. She has her whole future already planned out and she will go far, I promise you. She had us laughing the entire time. Just precious, she was!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous May 4, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

E...you are beautiful
A...you rock!!!

LOVE T

Melissa May 4, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Gorgeous! She is so beautiful! I love love love the first one!!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP