Sunday, May 31, 2009

Amazing...

That pretty much sums up this session...AMAZING!!! I have said it so many times before and you will probably hear me say it a million times more...beautiful people make my job sooo easy. And these two kiddos are no exception. Absolutely beautiful they were!!! I could have photographed this brother and sister all day long. Had it not been for the mosquitoes toting us off, and the humid, 90 degree Alabama afternoon, we probably would've shot until we had no light left at all. T, you have some amazing children. I could not have asked for a better session. I hope y'all have a safe and fun camping trip and make sure to make a smore for me. Here is just a little peek from our beautiful afternoon in the country. I promise you will come home to lots, lots more. Until then, enjoy!!!






3 comments:

Jen June 1, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Wonderful pictures!

Jennifer June 1, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Ooh, that first one is wonderful!! They all look great, job well done!! ;)

Julia Franzosa July 13, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

I absolutely love the sunflare in the first one... It is just beautiful!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP