Friday, May 8, 2009

Just in time...

And I mean just in the nick of time!!! I spoke to this gorgeous mommy-to-be at 1 o'clock and was shooting 4 hours later. Talk about last minute session. And in just 2 days this first time Mommy and Daddy will be welcoming a new baby boy, and I cannot wait to meet him. Come on, with parents this gorgeous you know he will be beautiful. Daddy asked could he do some shots with his camo shirt and hat. So "B" I added a little peek just for you. And after being awake for almost 18 hours I hope you went straight home and got a good night's sleep because come Monday that is behind you both. "N" just in case you are confused about the parasol, I changed the color. I wasn't feeling the orange. So B&N I know you are both dying to see a quick peek before the big day. Congrats to you both and I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks. And remember this is just a quick peek. You have lots more to come.

(you can click on the image to see it a tad larger. I hate these small sizes)






1 comments:

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 4:52 AM  

Well it may have been last minute but I sure can't tell. Great job last minute bomb!!!
T

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP