Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthday boy...

OK...so we all can clearly see that this is the cutest birthday boy ever. And come on, with a face like this you know he will probably get whatever he wants on his big day. We had no problem getting him to dig in. He smashed, and smashed until there was nothing left but a big pile of crumbs. Every time we would think he was done he'd start diggin' again. He was so funny. And dimples...oh my goodness...dimples just make me melt. I don't know what looked more yummy, the cake or him. So, like always, I could go on forever about how adorable this little man was but I know Mommy can't wait to see what we got after the mess, so J, here are just a few, and as usual you have lots more of your "little monkey."





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP