Thursday, April 30, 2009

5.1.09

Oh my goodness...where do I start? I so love these two. We had so, so, so much fun. We drove around here and there and literally everywhere. We found ourselves in dark alleyways just big enough to stand in, which made for some awesome shots. We even rode on a merry-go-round...and let me tell you...I never remember feeling sick on those things when I was a rambunctious kiddo, but now, whew, and trying to stand steady enough to get a decent shot, lets just say I now know what major motion sickness feels like. But it was so totally worth the spinning, and upside down tummy, because we got some stellar shots on it. I cannot wait for the wedding which will not be until 2010. They are being very smart and finishing college first. Ok...so, I could go on for days about how amazing this session was and how gorgeous this newly engaged couple is but I cannot wait to show off these rockin' shots, and I know these two love birds are anxiously waiting as well. I really had a tough time picking which ones I wanted to show for the sneak peek. So B&J you better get ready because you have a ton more on the way.






4 comments:

Lauren May 1, 2009 at 4:03 AM  

Gorgeous! You rocked this session, looks like lots of fun :)

Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Oh my goodness....I want George to propose again so we can have pictures made!!!

Brittany May 1, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Anna these are so good! I cant wait to see the rest=) Thank you so much!!

Melissa May 4, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Awesome! Love all of these!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP