Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Singing in the rain...

That's all I kept hearing in my head during this session. It rained off and on all afternoon. We'd feel it coming and would all hop in the back of my Tahoe and wait it out. But what a fun session. Miss C is the girl next door. Soft spoken, sweet, funny, dimples, stunning eyes and terrified of bugs. She had us laughing so hard at her swatting and running from bugs. Her brother was "driving Miss Daisy." He drove her so she could change wardrobe from one location to another. He is the next Napolean Dynamite. He can talk just like him, so he made us not even notice the gloomy, wet day with his Napolean impersonation. Her prom was just a few nights before the session so she wanted to incorporate her super duper cute prom shoes. She has without question earned my respect for walking in 6 inch heels. I would break my neck.

So, let's get to it. I know she is crazy anxious waiting for this little peak. These are only a few. There are oodles and oodles more for her to see.






1 comments:

Jen April 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Lovely! I love the one of her splashing in the puddle!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP