Monday, March 16, 2009

First of the season...

Senior season is just around the corner, and I can't wait. Bring 'em on!!! I woke up this morning thinking we were not going to get to do this session today, but by the afternoon the weather was on our side, and beautiful. We went everywhere, and still have a few more spots way outside of the city that we will be visiting when she returns from Spring Break. We shot for almost 4 hours, and I enjoyed every minute. This session rocked, and this senior is absolutely gorgeous. She is a photographers dream...! She's just a natural beauty, and her personlity makes her that much prettier. She loves the camera, and one of her favorite shows is "America's Next Top Model", so she made my job pretty easy today. She will not be back from Spring Break until next week, but I can't wait to show a few peeks. I can't wait for her to get home and see these. Enjoy!!!






0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP