Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lil' chunky monkey...

Is this not the cutest gosh darn baby you have ever seen?!?! I guess you could say she was my very first client. I photographed her when she was still in Mommy's belly, then when she arrived and now here she is almost 8 months old, and cute as a button. I am so thankful to be given the opportunity to watch this little cutie grow up. She was so precious today!!! She did not cry at all unless we took her bow out of her hair. But she knew she was adorable with it and she insisted on it back. So I know Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see a few of the loads of pictures we got today, so lets get to it. And I'm sure by now you know the routine. There are so many more for you to see.





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP