Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sweetness!!!!

That's the one word that comes to mind when I think about this session and how it all started. This is the big winner of our facebook contest from last month. When I called her to set up our date I assumed we were going to be doing a senior portrait session because she sounded so young. She is young but a just a tad past being a high school senior. She said she wanted to bring along the two little girls that she babysits and do a session together with them. See I told you...SWEETNESS!!! She and these two amazingly gorgeous little girls were so happy together. I'm going to keep this a short blog so we can get to this super tiny but super fabulous little peek, because all this sweet girly could talk about was how excited she was about the sneak peek. Stay tuned guys!!! I'll be right back here tomorrow with another little peek from our second and final set of holiday minis for 2009. Until then...Enjoy!!!





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP