Monday, October 26, 2009

Country minis...

Well y'all, they have come and gone and already I cannot wait for next year's holiday minis. I had so much fun photographing all of these beautiful families. I got to see a couple of old friends (which is always nice), and got to meet several new families as well. Yesterday afternoon was just perfect in every way. We had yummy apple cider and soft, chewy cookies, and lots of fun, fun, fun, and I can't wait to show all of these families the tiniest little peek just until the rest are ready for them. I hope you all have a great week and I'll be seeing you all back here on Friday with another little peek of a gorgeous senior. Until then...Enjoy!!!






0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP