Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Late, late, late...

but better late than never right?!?! I told you all I would be back here Sunday with a little peek from my afternoon with these 7 gorgeous kiddos (well a couple of them not quite kiddos anymore), but we had a just a smidgen of a delay. So this peek will just have to start my many more peeks I have coming later in the week. Remember this weekend is our second and final set of fun holiday minis for this year and we still have 3 spots left. It's not too late to reserve your spot!!! Now back to this super duper fun family session. I have been given the pleasure, twice before, of photographing a few of these pretty faces and then had the pleasure of meeting quite a few new ones as well for this insanely fun session. We acted a little silly, chased a couple of rambunctious little boys, and we were even treated by two of the most talented young men I have ever met, by their amazing guitar skills and beautiful singing voices. Not a single cloud in the sky, super cool temperatures, kiddos laughing, and then getting comfy in the grass while enjoying beautiful music, now that's my kind of Sunday afternoon. Why am I just going on and on when there's a late peek to get on with?!?! I know all of these Mommy's and Daddy's can't wait to see these. Jodie, I know I told you I probably would combine the siblings and not do individual images, but...they were all just so beautiful I could not help myself. So here they all are in order from youngest to oldest. I will be in touch soon with loads more for you guys. Until then...Enjoy!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous October 22, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Once again you have taken some great shots for my family. Can't wait to see the rest!!

Kim October 22, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

These are beautiful pics. The subjects are precious and beautiful children on the outside and the inside. Sweet!!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP