Saturday, October 17, 2009

10.17.09

Oh my goodness y'all!!! Here I am back for the second time today. We had our first set of Holiday minis this afternoon and let me just tell you that I had a blast!!! Today has got me super duper excited for next weekend's second set. Which may I remind you that if you don't have a spot reserved yet, it's not too late. This weather is just fantastic for Holiday picture taken with a little bit of silliness on the side. I drove back and forth for about 3 hours this afternoon finishing with one to go meet up with another. I'll be right back here tomorrow as well with a little peek from tomorrow's gigantic session with 7, yep, you read right, 7 kiddos. So...let's get on with this...I know I can't wait any longer, and I'm sure you guys can't either. I promise each and every one of you that although this may seem large, this is a teeny tiny peek. You all have sooooo many more on the way very soon! As always, until then...Enjoy!!!











1 comments:

Shauna Jones October 18, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

Anna, Chris, Brooke & Myself had so much fun yesterday. Even though Brooke can not stand to be cold I still think she did GREAT, LOL. But I love the sneek peak and I can not wait to see the rest of our pictures, I cried when I saw our sneek peak. You do BEAUTIFUL work!!! It was also great seeing you and Trisha after all these years.

I Love You,
Shauna

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP