Saturday, July 25, 2009

Twelve...

It has been a while since I've photographed Miss H and I have to admit I was having some withdrawals. We will not wait so long next time. I had forgotten how much fun she was in front of the camera and those eyes...Oh my goodness!!! She just turned "12" yesterday and what is more important to a 12 year old girl than her cell, sunglasses, flip flops, and lip gloss?!?! T & H I had a really hard time picking my faves for this teeny tiny peek, so I hope you guys have made room for the new photos. There are lots and lots more just as cute with shoes, sunglasses and much more attitude. Enjoy!!! I love you guys and will be back very soon with lots more!





2 comments:

Anonymous July 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

These are wonderful. My pocket book is already stressing and I haven't even seen them all. Can't wait. I love you and thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are an amazing photographer. Diddle

Anonymous August 6, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

WHAT CAN I SY BUT WONDERFUL! AGAIN I CRY,HANNAH IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO PHOTOGENIC,YOU OUT DID YOURSELF AGAIN!!!!!!
MOMMA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP