Sunday, July 19, 2009

7.19.09

Ok...is this weather simply gorgeous or is it just me enjoying these afternoons just perfect for a session? I could seriously get use these just right temperatures and calm breezes! You may recognize this gorgeous, happy couple. I photographed them a few months ago for an engagement and came across a few new locations since, so we met up this afternoon for a quick session at a few new spots. Like before we had so much fun and I could have photographed them all day (especially with this weather), but I have to get home to get the sneak peek done some time. B&J...you know the routine...enjoy and I'll be seeing you guys very soon with lots more.




1 comments:

Anonymous August 6, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

HOW CUTE IS THIS COUPLE!
GREAT JOB MY ANNA!!!!
MOMMA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP