Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7.14.09

I have said it before and once again this will not be the last...pretty people make my job way too easy. Does this girl not have the most gorgeous eyes you have ever seen? Absolutely stunning! Every background she was against just pulled out all of the different colors in her eyes. She came with a very open mind and was up for whatever. We went all over the place and had an awesome time. She is so full of life! T...I know you are checking these from your little cubical so maybe these will add a little color to your corner of the office. Here is the tiniest little peek and you know there is a lot more to follow very soon. Until then...enjoy!





7 comments:

Anonymous July 16, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

WOW, friggin awesome. She does have striking eyes. I see you used the old ford again.....and yes, i am checking them from my little cubicle....i assume you were talking about me.hahaha
T

Anonymous July 16, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Oh you were not talking about me were you.....i just realized her name starts with a T also. Anyhow...awesome work A.
Tricia

Toni July 16, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

These totally made me cry Anna, what an awesome job you did with her, i know that she is a very natural, beautiful, sexy young woman and lovely to photograph, but u two did a wonderful job together with these, can't wait to see the rest. Toni

Unknown July 16, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

Anna, these pictures of Teran are BEAUTIFUL. She was talking to me yesterday and was so excited about doing them and now I can see why. You did a wonderful job on her pictures.

Shauna

teran July 16, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

well Anna all i can say is WOW. they are so good. and my eyes do just pop out at you!!! i am excited to see the rest of them... cant wait!!! thanks again!!!

Anonymous July 16, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

WOW!WOW!IS RIGHT,BUT I KNEW THEY WOULD BE,TONI I CRIED TOO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL GIRL,AND THESE MOMENTS TAKEN BY MY BEAUTIFUL TALENTED DAUGHTER,I AM SOOO PROUD!!
MOMMA

Anonymous July 23, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

I SAW THE REST OF THE PIC'S AND THEY ARE SOOO GOOD!!!!I KNOW T IS HAPPY,THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL,SEXY,FUN,BAD A,INNOCENT AND SWEET ALL TOGETHER.TERAN YOU ARE BEATIFUL!ANNA YOU ARE THE BEST WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY!OH,EXCEPT I WANT A PICTURE!!
MOMMA

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP