Sunday, January 10, 2010

We're not in Kansas anymore...

Not that any of you (or me) ever were, but this handsome little monkey and his beautiful Mommy drove all the way from that very place just to visit me here in Alabama. This was my first official day back at work in 3 weeks and I am so glad to be back with y'all! The holidays with my family was completely AMAZING but, I felt completely lost without all of you guys keeping me busy as a bee. I am so super excited about MaddieBug's 2010 season and cannot wait to meet all these new people that already have me on my toes until Spring. We have got lots of things planned for this year and I for one cannot wait to get started. Today's session was a perfect start for 2010. This has got to be the most active little 14 week old I have ever seen with the biggest, prettiest blue eyes ever. He was rolling over and even holding his head up for me to get some cute little hats on him. He showed up decked out in the cutest collared shirt and sweater vest under the most adorable corduroy coat ever and to finish the outfit off, the tiniest little Wallabee shoes ever made. Oh goodness, I could've just ate him up I tell ya! Pure cuteness!!! His gorgeous Mommy brought the sweetest little vintage hat ever and you all know how I am with baby hats and anything vintage, so she totally rocked my world with that hat. Mary...I hope you guys have a safe trip back home and I cannot wait to see your chunky monkey again in a few months. This is just a tiny peek and it was so, so hard for me to narrow it down to just a few favorites, you have soooo many more. I will be in touch very soon with the rest...and as always...until then...Enjoy!




1 comments:

Savannah Studio February 2, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

The photo with the butterlfy is just too cute!!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP