Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Surprise for Momma...

I don't even know where to start with this one. Let me first say that this was a very special session for me. I got to spend this gorgeous Alabama afternoon with two very special people in my life. My brother Patrick and first cousin Michael. Anytime spent with my little brother means more to me than he could ever imagine. He is such an important part of my life. Michael has been overseas serving our country for the last 3 years, so it was an honor getting to see him on his very short visit home from Iraq. He wanted to surprise his mother and get some photos done before he leaves in a couple of weeks. I will be surprising her with a package after he is back overseas. He has found a love for the guitar while in Iraq, and plays beautifully. I could sit and listen to him play all day long. I know they are both going crazy wanting to see these photos. They wanted me to show them some as soon as we were finished this evening. So, Michael and Pap, enjoy this tiny peek, and I love you both!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous June 25, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

DADGUMMIT....I did not need to cry this early in the morning....do not have on my waterproof mascara.
Diddle

Unknown July 16, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

I absolutely love these pictures of Patrick. he has grown into a handsome young man with beautiful twins. You did a fabulous job Anna!!

Shauna

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP