Friday, June 26, 2009

Doll baby...

And I mean "Doll!" Golden curls, pink cheeks, pudgy lips, cute little front teeth, and big, deep blue eyes. This little princess just turned one, and you may recognize her. I first met her when she was just a tiny little 5 month old in the fall, and this is not the last I will have the pleasure of photographing her. She will be visiting me again in the next couple of weeks and bringing 6 other kiddos along for an afternoon in the country, with a little bit of guitar playing and just to be fun and fancy free. J...here is a little peek for you, and I can't wait to meet again for the rest of your beautiful family. It's going to be an afternoon to remember!!! Good luck to CJ, and I'll be seeing y'all very soon!





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP