Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blue eyes...

And I mean blue!!! These boys have the most gorgeous, bluest eyes I have ever seen. Little C is turning 1 and still not a single tooth in his mouth. I just loved his gummy little smile. And T has the cutest freckles ever. This was a super fun, and SUPER hot session. I guess in order to have a gorgeous afternoon in the summer in Alabama you have learn to deal with the heat. Once again it was 90 degrees and H.O.T.!!! We started getting some clouds around sunset so we will be meeting again in the next few days for a quick sunset session. You will be seeing more of these two by the end of the week. As always there are lots more...this is just a quick peek. L, I've go my fingers crossed for a gorgeous sunset in the next few days. Until then get rested up for another hot afternoon in the country.





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP